7 August 2016

Trendy tops at Fashionmia

Hello Lovelies! I am back with a post introducing Fashionmia to you. It is an online store which stocks fashion tops and women's tops along with dresses, pants, skirts and jumpsuits. 


With a little angel to look after, I do not get much time to go out and browse around and shop. So these days shopping is all online. While looking for tops online, I was impressed with the collection at Fashionmia which has tops for women which look trendy and at the same time has cheap tops ranging from $4 to $30. This is perfect for me as I can order a lot of beautiful tops without a big hit on my wallet :-) To check out the tops, please click on the link below:


The tops at Fashionmia are very fashionable and you can find stuff to wear to the office or to a party and even casual tops for just a day around the house. I have picked a few favorites to showcase on my blog. Let me know which ones you like!









11 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Had never heard of the store before. Thanks for the post. Will check it out!
    http://anicheberry.blogspot.co.za/2016/08/the-professional-procrastinator.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I love the polka dot top, classy, it can be worn as casual, or maybe for work too, great picks!

    Love,
    M
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post, love your blog <3
    Happy week for you

    Pls check my latest post
    Kisses, Isabelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post dear! Have a great week! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are some really pretty picks. Love all the tops you have shown.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Rosh, I love the green shirt with the longer back and the polka dot short is really pretty too... great prices xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also browsed FashionMia a few times and they have really cools stuff. :)
    Enjoy your day!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful tops! I'm your new GFC follower # 920 if you want, come to my blog ♥

    http://teresaemme.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don’t know how should I give you thanks! I am totally stunned by your article. You saved my time. Thanks a million for sharing this article.

    ReplyDelete
  10. With a little angel to look after, I do not get much time to go out and browse around and shop. So these days shopping is all online. While looking for tops online, I was impressed with the collection at Fashionmia which has tops for women which look trendy and at the same time has cheap tops ranging from $4 to $30. This is perfect for me as I can order a lot of beautiful tops without a big hit on my wallet :-) To check out the tops, please click on the link below:
    bed sheets sale , where to buy bedspreads , bed sheets sale , gul ahmed bed sheets 2016 , luxury bedspreads , bedspreads and comforters , jaipuri razai double bed price , sofa covers cheap , buy cushions , velvet blanket

    ReplyDelete
  11. not get much time to go out and browse around and shop. So these days shopping is all online. While looking for tops online, I was impressed with the love language test collection at Fashionmia which has tops for women which look trendy and at the same time has cheap tops ranging from $4 to $30. This is perfect for me as I can order a lot of beautiful tops without a big hit on my wallet :-) To check out the tops, please click on the link below:

    ReplyDelete